Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. Specialist Laser Clinics will provide you a courtesy reminder regarding your appointment date and time prior to your treatment either via email, phone. To be fair to all our clients and our staff, we ask all clients to respect our policy.
- At least a 48 hour notice is required should you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointments.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
- Pre-paid appointments not attended may forfeit one treatment from their package.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule.
- Specialist Skin & Laser Clinics has a “no refund” policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- All treatments and services are not transferrable to other treatments, other individuals or other clinics.
- Deposits paid for all skin and laser treatments, including cosmetic injectable are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Prepaid programs of 3-6 treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 12 months from the initial date of purchase if not used within the time frame.
- Prepaid programs of 7-10 will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 18 months from the initial date of purchase if not used within the time frame.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.